08/09/2009

Artsfest this weekend

I will have a space on the railings in Centenery Square at Birmingham's Artsfest this weekend. Come and see me between 12 and 6 on either Saturday or Sunday. I'll have prints of different sizes available, framed and unframed. There will be lots of other entertainment going on in the square with live music and dance so well worth a day out!

In other news, I will be leaving the UK for South America on the 3rd October and won't be back in the country until the 4th January. Artsfest and the September 22nd Moseley Arts Market will be your last chance to see my work before I go, so if you are thinking of buying anything from me, please try and make it to one of these.

My etsy shop will be run by a friend while I'm away but stocks may be limited. I shall post further details closer to the time.

Hasta luego amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment