29/07/2009

Better late than never...

So Moseley Arts Market was a great experience on Saturday. I met lots of other stallholders, got some good advice for Artsfest in September, got a better idea of what people like and dislike about my work, and sold a few pieces too! My Moseley Dovecote print was the most popular; not surprising seeing as it's a local piece. The InShadow images also seemed to be popular, and quite a few cards flew off the shelves.

The weather held up, with the morning starting off too hot, but by midday the sun had dropped and it was a pleasant temperature for standing around under a plastic sheet! People seemed in good spirits. After thoroughly enjoying the day, I have signed up for another stall on the 22nd August.

A few people took the information sheets on my Warley Woods prints. Incidentally, I have agreed to supply some of these to the Warley Woods Community Trust cafe in the woods in 2 weeks time. They are going to be displayed on the walls and for sale in the shop and by custom order. More details to follow on that soon.

For now though, I shall leave you with some photos of my day at the Arts Market in Moseley...

beckyismyname's stall:


The Dovecote print in action:

No comments:

Post a Comment