13/07/2009

Busy Week!

The last week has been very busy. I've been producing 4 prints of Warley Woods for a private commission and am now putting costs together for a canvas print of my 'Tickle me' illustration. I've also got 10 of my illustrations available to sell at Studio4 Gallery at the Custard Factory, Brum and 'The Cherry Tree' interiors shop in Bearwood has asked for 6 of my Warley Woods prints to display for sale in their shop. That's on top of starting preparations for the arts market in Moseley on the 25th July! Must get to the framers this weekend to get some more stock in...

If you haven't already been to Studio4 Gallery by the way, you must go. They've got some amazing artwork on display. I spent about an hour in there perusing, before I plucked up the courage to ask if they were interested in my work. It's at the back of the pool in the Cutard Factory and is part of The Framers shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment