13/07/2009

Moseley Arts Market

beckyismyname will have a stall at Moseley Arts Market on the 25th July. The market runs in conjunction with the village Farmers Market and is the first event I will have taken part in in Moseley. I'm very much looking forward to it.

I plan to have some of my framed Warley Woods prints at the event and may even have some local prints of Moseley if I can get out of the house in this sunny weather to take some! It seems to be sunny when I'm busy doing other things at the moment and as soon as I step out with my camera, the heavens open!

I'm also working on a commission for a canvas print of one of my illustrations, which is very exciting, and may spell a new direction for my work. Keep your eyes peeled for further developments here...

No comments:

Post a Comment